Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy Hump Day!!!!




It's Wednesday!!!!! Yippeeee...that means we just have two more days until it is time to scrapbook! As a Bonus, I have decided to run a contest from now until Friday morning (so if you want to participate make sure you leave your answer, along with your name in the comment section of this post.) Here is the contest..."As most of you know, I am addicted to scrapbooking paper, if you can correctly guess how many colors of cardstock I currently have in my stash, I will have a great prize for you. Now, I will be taking the closest number without going over. One guess per person." Good Luck!!!!!!!

I'm so excited for Friday, because my plan is to get a project that I have been working on for a few weeks completed...hey! stop rolling your eyes at me, I really am going to finish it. I've wanted to scrapbook so much this week, but for what ever reason, I just can't seem to pull myself in the direction of doing it. However, on a positive note I have been very productive. I organized the pantry in the basement, and completed 3 loads of laundry.


I've neglected my camera for the last 2 days so I don't have any updated pictures to add of Weezer, but I will post one of my favorites ...Ali Edwards and I at CKU!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you count each shade of the same color???

Weezersmommy said...

No I count the 12 different shades of green cardstock as 12 different colors. They might be close, but if they are not the same color, they are NOT the same color.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm...I'll guess 97

Rebecca Bee

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah - It is Marcie - This is my first Blogging Experience - I am very excited!! My guess will have to be 72. I love the pictures and the insight into your life! See you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,

I would have to say about 84.

Tammy

Anonymous said...

I'D HAVE TO GUESS 150! KEEP THIS BLOGGING THING GOING I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

118 sounds good. I know you just bought 3 new colors.

CL

lebokozak said...

It seems as though in your excitement to go scrapping tonight, that you have failed to give me my Thursday and Friday update in the life of the Yerke household. I'm very disappointed Sare! Very disappointed. . . .
;)
Lise