Friday, August 10, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday...part I


Well I think in keeping with a blogging tradition we are going to make Fridays "Favorite Photo Friday". So here is one of my favorite photos. It's the first picture I ever saw of my little Weezer-Peezer-Lemon-Squeezer-Jelly Belly-Japaneezer... I mean just look at that dress! Man does this bring back a TON of memories. There was so much going on at that time that it was hard to sit back and take it all in. But now sitting here looking at this photo I am reminded of how awesome God is and how He had a plan for the two of us.
I will be posting more later today. Luiza and I have a busy day and lots to talk, or blog about. So until we meet again, sit back and enjoy one of my favorite photos!
Blessings!

8 comments:

Marilyn Lehman said...

Hi Sarah,
I really enjoy your Blog.
That picture of Luiza in her pink dress is sweet.
I think she was all dressed up for that first meeting with you!
Love,
Aunt Marilyn

Weezersmommy said...

Thank you Aunt Marilyn....I still can't believe tat is the same child!!

Aunt Jewell said...

Sarah,

The Blog is the way to go.
Now I can get updates on what is going on in your life and your adorable little girl. If we have any more hot humid days come over and we can float on the tubes and cool off. Luiza would like that too.
Love,
Aunt Jewell

Weezersmommy said...

oh thank you so much Aunt Jewell. We might just take you up on that offer.

lebokozak said...

I remember seeing this photo for the first time as well! Boy has she changed!! How did she do with the stiches getting removed? I hope she's feeling better.

Darlene said...

Hey girl, great pictures! I like the blogging thing. I agree that is the best picture when she was in pink and waiting for her new mommy. News from "up north", we had Emmanuel visit and help grandpa do some work.. long story short he ended up getting stung 15 times by a swarm of bees. He is doing fine thanks to a visit to our local hospital. I did not take pictures though.

Darlene

Aunt Jewell said...

Hi Sarah this is a test to see if I have things corrected.

Anonymous said...

I cant believe little Luiza is starting pre school in a couple weeks. I`m sure you will be snapping a picture of her on the big day, and hopefully putting it
on your blog. She is such a cutie!!
Give her a hug from me.

Aunt Jewell