Sunday, March 29, 2009

Good Feelin' Weekend!!!


Man what a great weekend.  Lots accomplished....cleaned the house, made two soups (Beef Stew and Loaded Baked Potato), attended an auction, went on a date with a HOT cop!!!!, completed 3 scrapbooking projects, watched a movie that I have wanted to see for a long time, read 3 chapters of my book, took an amazing bath, watched Diamond Castle with Luiza for the 1,000,000th time (you think I'm joking???), had a great time with my nieces & daughter during our sleepover reading books and doing art projects (sorry for the marker on the shirts Leslie),  and did ALL the laundry!!!!!!  Phew!!!!!

Man just typing all that made to tired......I'm getting ready to go have the second most amazing bath of the weekend, and then I think I am going to head to the ole scrapbooking room and have a little fun.  

Check back this week as I'm going to post a fun scrapbooking challenge.  If you participate in this challenge and bring the finished project to scapbooking on Friday night, I will have a fun little prize for you.  Just let me know ahead of time, so that I can make sure that I have enough prizes. 

Here's the picture for today......all the girls enjoying the great outdoors!!!!!!!


No comments: