Thursday, March 26, 2009

Did Ya Miss Me?????


I'm back!!!!!!  After a year and a half hiatus, I am back to my blogging ways.  I've missed you all so much.  I've been on Facebook, but that is way to difficult and cluttered.  I prefer my single posts that happen on a blog much better to constant updates on Facebook----no offense to the people who LOVE Facebook, it's just not for me.

So anyway, back to my life as a blogger.  My goal, as it was in the beginning, to keep this blog as a way to update family and friends with the little things that are happening here in the Yerke household.  Between Luiza, Quinn, scrapbooking and work, things are always happening.

I won't overstay my welcome, so I will end this post with a cute picture of Weezer....

Take Care. It's good to be back.

No comments: